Group Cruise Planning
Whether it’s a family reunion, sports group, group of friends, incentive travel, business group, or group of friends, with as few as 8 couples travelling together, you’re set for a group cruise.
Benefits of booking a group cruise vacation may include:
- Extra amenities like free onboard credit or prepaid gratuities.
- Free cruise for the group leader. With as few as 8 staterooms, the group leader can sail for free or choose to distribute the value of the berth and divide it evenly among the group.
- Exclusive events. With a large enough group, exclusive onboard events such as cocktails parties can be arranged as well as private shore excursions.
- Gifts such as wine or champagne, robes, or specialty dining may be arranged for groups.
Why Plan Your Group Vacation with AlaskaCruiseExperts.com
Along with what the group can get above, there are great benefits to working with one of our Group Cruise Experts.
- Custom Tailored Options. We have created exclusive Alaska cruise packages and with enough commitment, there is the option to create a custom trip especially for your group. Through our agency’s strong alliances with cruise lines, we are able to tailor your group’s Alaska cruise vacation thereby offering experiences not found anywhere else.
- Thorough Consultation. Our dedicated Group Division exclusively focuses on serving the unique needs of groups. We know that each group and each holiday is unique from all others. We focus on what your group needs to make the trip a perfect dream.
- Free Expert Advice. Through ongoing monthly training and product knowledge testing, our Cruise Specialists stay abreast with the many changes and happenings in the cruise industry. Further, the Group Division is led by industry experts with 20+ years of professional travel experience. You can be assured your group is looked after well.
- No Hassles, No Surprises. Cruise Experts Travel offers all-inclusive services. Not only can we book your cruise, we can also arrange your air, transfers, and excursions. You do the dreaming, we make it a reality. Just as importantly, when you book with us you know exactly how much your cruise will cost. There are no hidden fees.
- Resources to Help You. If required, our Group Division works closely with our Marketing Department in helping you create promotional material with services such as copy writing and graphic design.
- We're Here from Start to Finish. We listen, understand, and care that your expectations are met or exceeded. We want to know if your group enjoyed the holiday and how we can improve the next one. Should travel plans need changing along the way, we make it easy.
Ready to start planning? Send us a quote request or better yet call us at 1-800-565-2784.